Double Girder EOT Crane
Product Code : 08
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 1 INR
- Price Range
- 2500000.00 - 2000000.00 INR
Our provided Double Girder EOT Crane is manufactured by us in our well-equipped workshop to be used in industrial or commercial areas for lifting heavy goods of various hoisting capacities. It is widely used in power plants, workshops, transform industry, cement plants, steel plants, coal fields etc due to its optimum strength and stability. This Double Girder EOT Crane can be customized in different sizes and holding capacities according to the customer’s precise needs.Moreover, it is available at affordable prices all over India.
- Cranes have a premium standard constructional convention which ensures acquiescence.
- Low maintenance with emergency intervals
- Limit-switches can be adjusted
- Cranes are 125% tested on quality parameters in our workshop and are certified by SEPL
- Working Load: 500 kgs to 2,00,000 kgs.
- Span: 5 meters to 75 meters.
- The height of Lift: As per customer’s specifications.
- Class of Duty / Standards: Equivalent to M3, M5, M7, M8 as per IS:3177 / IS:807.
- Speeds: Selected depending on client specifications / applications / shed dimensions.
- Crane Control: From floor through pendant push buttons, optionally through radio remote control/cabin with master control.
- Drive System: Twin drive through squirrel cage Induction geared motors with built-in fail-safe brakes.
- Brakes: Built-in brakes for hoisting, cross travel, and long travel motions.
- Power Supply System: To hoist and cross travel through trailing cables/drag chain to crane through shrouded bus bars / trailing cable / MS angle iron conductors / bare copper conductors (depending on customer’s choice and application.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 3 Piece Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 15 Days
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India