Single Girder EOT Crane
The Single Girder EOT Crane is a material handling equipment that is widely used in industrial areas where the bulk load is carried from one place to another. It is manufactured with a single cross girder for bearing light and heavy loads. Its transportation capability and mobility makes it highly efficient in the process. The big sized hook and the hoist fitted in the trolley allows a safe lifting without any chance of errors. This Single Girder EOT Crane is a cost-effective equipment as it reduces the need for labor thereby saving a lot of time and money. Moreover, it can be availed by our clients in top running and under running options.
- Cranes have a premium standard constructional convention which ensures acquiescence.
- Low maintenance with emergency intervals
- Limit-switches can be adjusted
- Cranes are 125% tested on quality parameters in our workshop and are certified by SEPL
- Working Load: 500 kgs to 20,000 kgs
- Span: 3 meters to 30 meters
- The height of Lift: As per customer specifications
- Class of Duty / Standards: Equivalent to M3, M5, M7, M8
- Speeds: Selected depending on client specifications / applications / shed dimensions
- Crane Control: From floor through Pendant Push Buttons, Optionally through Radio Remote
- Control/cabin with the master control
- Drive System: Twin Drive through Squirrel Cage Induction Geared Motors with built-in fail-safe brakes
- Motors: Squirrel Cage Induction Hoisting Motors with built-in fail-safe brakes for Hoisting, Cross
- Travel as well as Long Travel. Insulation Class for all motors B/F Brakes: Built-in Brakes for Hoisting, Cross Travel and Long Travel motions